General Practice and Preventative Care in Queanbeyan
Brindabella Family Practice is an established general practice in Queanbeyan. Our philosophy is to provide high quality general practice care. Our practice is open daily and after hours. There is ample free parking on-site.
Our vision is to:
- Be seen by patients and the Queanbeyan community as a provider of superior standard of GP medical care.
- To provide our patients with the best possible treatment using modern and proven methods, materials and equipment.
- To provide the community in Queanbeyan with access to care after hours.
- Be seen by our Specialists and other service providers as an integral part of their professional commitment to patient care and community health.
- Be regarded by our visiting students and registrars as a centre of learning and experience, with a desire to impart knowledge and advancement.
To be regarded by our employees as a fair and equitable business dedicated to career advancement and professional development.
Suite 4, 7-9 Morisset Street
Queanbeyan, NSW 2620
02 6299 6990
8:00am - 7:00pm
Sat 9:00am - 3:00pm
Sun 9:00am - 1:00pm
Easter opening hours
Easter Saturday 9.00am to 3.00pm
Easter Monday 9.00am to 1.00pm
Feedback and Suggestions
Your feedback and suggestions are important to us. We encourage both positive and negative patient feedback on any area within the practice. Your feedback will help us improve as well as provide encouragement to staff and doctors.
Accreditation and Privacy
Brindabella Family Practice is fully accredited with AGPAL. Confidentiality is extremely important at Brindabella Family Practice. All information in your file is confidential and will only be released to a third party with your written authority or by court order. All staff sign formal confidentiality agreements. We ensure all patient consultations and medical records remain strictly confidential.
Comprehensive and personal care for the community