What is MyHealth & how do I sign up?
Your My Health Record could contain:
- Medicines you are taking prescribed by your doctor;
- Your Medicare claims history;
- Your organ donation decision;
- Hospital discharge information; and
- Diagnostic imaging reports (like ultrasound or x-ray results) and pathology reports (blood tests).
You can also add your own information like:
- Any allergies and adverse reactions you may have; and
- Your advance care planning information (this records your wishes about your health care in the event that you are too unwell to communicate).
Ask our friendly reception staff when you are next in at the clinic to assist you to register for 'My Health Record'.
The below link has all the details regarding ‘My Health Record’ previously known as the Personally Controlled Electronic Health Record (PCEHR).